Apply for Funding
It’s more than an application. It’s an introduction.
All companies that wish to be considered for funding by us must complete an application. Be sure to read our Investment Criteria before applying.
In the application, you will be asked to describe the following aspects of your business:
- Your elevator pitch – who you are, what you do, for whom and at what price
- The problem you are solving
- Your solution - product or service
- Total addressable market
- Target clients and business model
- Go-to-market strategy
- Competitive landscape and your competitive advantage
- Your management team
- Financial summary, last year’s P & L and a 3-year projection
- History of funding to date
- Use of funds and milestones you expect to achieve
- Estimated pre-money valuation and capital you are seeking
The search for funding requires both perseverance and a significant time commitment. With this in mind, we’ve made our online application and review process as efficient as possible. During every step of our screening process, you will get important feedback and guidance from our members. Whether or not we choose to fund your company, we believe you’ll find our screening process to be an invaluable experience.
CLICK ON THE BUTTONS BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR BUSINESS PLAN
AND APPLY FOR FUNDING THROUGH GUST.COM
Next Act Fund does not pay finder or success-based fees to any individual or entity in connection with investments made. Additionally, the organization has not authorized any representative, other than its members, to act on its behalf in soliciting investment opportunities.
Next Act Fund does not sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs). Because hundreds of applications are submitted to us each year, the process of keeping track of each NDA would be prohibitively time consuming and distract us from our goals of providing cogent feedback and, when appropriate, engaging members’ investment interests.